Effective Date: September 22, 2022
Welcome to Virtual Android, the website and online services developed and maintained by Parallel Space Technology Inc. (hereinafter “we,” or “us”).
- 1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
- 2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- 3. INFORMATION WE SHARE
- 4. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
- 5. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- 6. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13
- 7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- 8. INFORMATION WE TRANSFER
- 9. HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 10. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 11. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- 12. CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may use the Service without providing any personal information, but you must register and create a profile to retain and transfer access to VIP content. You can register with us by using Google Connect or other application authentication options to create an account or profile within the Service. The information you provide to register with Google Connect is between you and Google, and is never seen or stored by us.
We will also collect some purchase information (which is comprised of transaction history, including what you have purchased, the price, and the date). Note that your in-app purchase transactions are processed by third-party payment processors, such as Google (for purchases on Android devices), or Amazon (for purchases on Kindle devices). These third-party payment processors do not share your financial information, like credit card numbers, with us.
Customer Support Correspondence
When you ask for assistance from our Customer Support team, we will collect and store:
● Your name and e-mail address;
● Information about your activity on the Service;
● Your user name or ID number; and
● Any correspondence connected to the assistance provided to you
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Parallel Space Technology Inc. collects information about you when you interact with our Sites and Services.
Data collected through use of the Service
When you use our Sites and Services, we collect information about one or more devices associated with you that you use to access the Sites, such as a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
We collect, store, and use information you provide to us from one or more devices associated with you when you use our service (which comprise a portion, but not all, of the Services), including when you log into an app or register for an account from one or more of your devices, or otherwise interact with us through the Apps that make up the Services. Information that we collect when you use our service includes:
● Device advertiser ID;
● MAC Address;
● Connection type;
● Application Version;
● Distribution Channel
● Installed Applications (App name and version);
○ To provide a list of applications that are compatible with our service.
○ To analyze product usage, troubleshoot technical issues, and analyize operation of ourof our products.
○ Android ID is never stored or integrated with personally identifiable information and is always anonymized.
● Android Version;
● Device Model;
● Terminal manufacturer;
● Terminal operating system version;
● Device settings;
● Session start/stop time;
● Preferred Language;
● Geographic Location & IP Address;
○ Used to ensure some imported apps can run properly, and to identify and address any region-specific technical issues.
○ Personal device location information is never shared with any third party.
● Crash Logs;
○ Contain the type of error, time the error occurred, and basic anonymouse device data as listed above to allow us to address technical problems more effectively.
○ No personally identifiable information is stored in crash logs, and general information about your device data or app usage are never shared with any third party.
● Time zone;
● Network status;
This information is necessary for us to provide a stable, functional service and to debug or troubleshoot any technical issues you may encounter. This information is stored in a secure manner, and does not contain any personally identifiable information. All device information is kept completely anonymous and is never shared with third-parties
To provide our service, websites and interest-based advertising, we use ad identifiers, cookies and similar technologies. This section describes our use of these technologies and how you can manage your preferences.
How do ad identifiers, cookies, and similar technologies work?
Ad identifiers are non-permanent identifiers such as the Android advertising ID and/or Apple’s ID for advertising (the ‘IDFA’), which are uniquely associated with your device. Similar technologies include tracking pixels within ads. Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your desktop computer or mobile device.
When you access the Service, we collect certain technical information in order to (i) analyze the usage of our sites and Service; (ii) provide a more personalized experience; and (iii) manage advertising. We and service providers acting on our behalf, such as Google Analytics, will use Log Files and other tracking technologies to collect and analyze certain types of technical information over time and across different websites following your use of the Service, including cookies, WiFi information, IP addresses, geo-location, device type, device identifiers, browser types, browser language, referring and exit pages, and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, Service state and the date and time of activity on our Services, and other similar information. In some cases, we will associate this information with your user ID number for our internal use.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We also employ other technologies including (i) web beacons, which allow us to know if a certain page was visited or whether an e-mail was opened; (ii) tracking pixels, which allow us to advertise more efficiently by excluding our current users from certain promotional messages, identifying the source of a new installation or delivering ads to you on other websites; and (iii) local shared objects also known as flash cookies, which help us to prevent fraud, remember your in-Service preferences and speed up load times.
How to adjust your preferences for interest-based advertising
You can choose to prevent your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising, or you can reset your device’s ad identifier, by changing the settings of your device. Settings vary from device to device but you will usually find the ad identifier settings under “privacy” or “ads” in your device’s settings.
The NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) allows for the central opting out of all its members’ cookies from a single opt-out page. If you prefer not to receive relevant advertising on web pages, please visit the following link: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. If you delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may use your information for the following purposes:
● To provide you with Virtual Android services, and to maintain and improve the service.
● To provide an optimized experience and and personalize third-party promotions shown to you;
● To improve recommendations for already installed apps that are compatible with the service offered by Virtual Android.
○ This data is anonymized and does not contain any personally identifiable information.
Communicate with you
● To provide you with customer support;
● To process your purchases and transactions;
● To communicate with you about our products and services, including promotions, solicitations and offers;
● To send you further notices, financial news notifications, brochures, or other marketing materials regarding our Sites, our products, and the services of our businesses, affiliates, business partners or authorized dealers.
Manage, operate, and improve our business
● To provide you with access to the Services;
● To serve the functions of the Sites;
● To manage everyday business needs, such as administering and improving the Sites;
● To analyze and improve the performance and functioning of the Sites;
● To analyze how you use the Sites and to perform other market research;
● For internal operations, including troubleshooting, testing and analytics;
● To tailor content on the Sites and target our advertising;
● For compiling aggregated and de-identified information; and
● To assist us in developing new products and improving our Services.
Ensure a secure online environment and comply with legal obligations
● To protect against and detect fraud, abuse, or other unlawful activity;
● To improve the security of your use of the services we provide, protect your personal and property safety from infringement, better prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusion and other security risks, and more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or Virtual Android related agreements and rules
○ We may use your device information and users’ logs information, relevant network logs and the information shared by our affiliated companies and partners can be used to judge your account and transaction risks, verify your identity, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis and disposal measures according to law.
● To comply with all applicable laws and reporting obligations.
If you notify us that you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, we will not send you marketing information. To opt out of receiving our promotional emails, or if you object to our use of your information for direct marketing purposes, please unsubscribe via the links contained in the emails you receive from us or submit a request using our Privacy Rights Request form linked at the end of this policy.
3. INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the "Your Choices Regarding Your Information" section afterward.
We may share your personal information with:
Other brands owned or controlled by Parallel Space Technology Inc.
This includes other companies owned by or under common ownership as Parallel Space Technology Inc, which also includes our subsidiaries (i.e., any organization we own or control) or our ultimate holding company (i.e., any organization that owns or controls us) and any subsidiaries it owns. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy.
We will share your personal data with our Affiliates including in the United States. Please be aware that the US and other jurisdictions may have a lower standard of data protection laws than your own jurisdiction. We will also share your personal data with third party recipients (i.e., parties other than Parallel Space Technology Inc) including outside the European Economic Area, in the following circumstances:
Third parties at your request
For example, you may have the option to share your activities on VIrtual Android services with your friends through email, text or on various social media sites.
Third party service providers
We provide your information to third party recipients. These categories of recipients include:
● Hosting providers to store the personal data you provide and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
● Email delivery providers that provide us with email delivery services;
● Advertisers, ad exchanges and other ad technology companies that require the data to select and serve our relevant advertisements to you and others, and assist us in our marketing efforts;
● Data analysis providers including Google Analytics that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the websites and apps, and data analysis.
We direct all such third party recipients to maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed to them and to not use your information for any purpose other than to provide services on our behalf.
Sale or Merger
In the event that the Company undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may transfer all of your information, including personal data, to the successor organization in such transition. In such case, we will first notify you in accordance with local law requirements, if any, regarding those items of personal data that will be transferred, the name and contact details of the recipient, and inform you of how you can withdraw consent thereto.
Safety, security and compliance with law
In addition, we will disclose information about you:
● If we are required to do so by law or legal process;
● To law enforcement authorities or other government officials, as necessary;
● When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or suspected or actual illegal activity;
● If necessary to protect the vital interests of a person;
● To protect our property, services, and legal rights;
● To prevent fraud against Parallel Space Technology Inc, our affiliates, business partners, or authorized dealers;
● To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
● To comply with any and all applicable laws.
In certain situations, Parallel Space Technology Inc may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
4. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
Profile and Data Sharing Settings
You may change some of your data sharing preferences on your Settings page.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores, and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can click the "unsubscribe" button on promotional email communications. Note that you are not permitted to unsubscribe or opt-out of non-promotional messages regarding your account, such as account verification, changes or updates to features of the Service, or technical and security notices.
We may permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies, and other parties to collect information about your use of our website and apps over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our Service as well as on other websites or apps. Typically, the information we share is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies.
The only way to completely "opt out" of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser's or mobile device's technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies, you may wish to visit and/or the Network Advertising Initiative's online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org. If you access our service on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through settings.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to delete or anonymize your User Content or Personal Information, please see the section below regarding "Methods of accessing or controlling your information" for more details.
Information Management Resources
NAI. For more information about third party ad servers on our Sites and Services and your ability to opt out of targeted advertising from such third parties, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative at http://www.networkadvertising.org and its opt-out tool at http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
DAA. Information and resources to opt out of internet-based advertising are available from the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
You may also opt out of tracking and receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
EDAA. Information and resources to opt out of interest-based advertising are available from the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
5. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Parallel Space Technology Inc. cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect and that we share with our service providers. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
6. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Service and its content are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly allow children under the age of 13 to register for or use the Service. Children under the age of 13 should not use our Service or send us any personal information about themselves at any time. In the event we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from children under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information collected from a child under 13, please contact us at Parallel Space Technology Inc.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Services may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, social media sites, and our users may post links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
8. INFORMATION WE TRANSFER
As you are contracting for the Services with Parallel Space Technology Inc., whose parent company is based in the US, any information you provide to us, or that we collect through your use of the Services that is necessary to provide you the Services, will be stored, processed, and transferred within, or to, the United States. As a result, your information could be accessed by foreign governmental authorities, or otherwise, in accordance with applicable local laws.
Please be aware that the US and jurisdictions other than the one in which you are located will not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction.
9. HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information we receive from a social networking site (“SNS”)
To manage the information Parallel Space Technology Inc. receives about you from an SNS where you use our Services, you will need to follow the instructions at that site for updating your information and changing your privacy settings.
● The privacy management tools for applications on Apple can be found at http://www.apple.com/privacy/manage-your-privacy/.
● The privacy management tools for Google can be found at https://www.google.com/safetycenter/everyone/start/.
● The privacy management tools for Amazon can be found at https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/data-privacy-faq/.
You can also manage certain aspects of information collection and use by going to the settings of your (mobile) device and reviewing the permissions of each application.
Methods of accessing or controlling your information
If you no longer want Parallel Space Technology Inc. to make active use of your information, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com. Place "Delete My Account" in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address, and user ID number from which you access our Services (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail. IMPORTANT: If you do so, you will no longer have access to your account or services associated with your account. Should you wish to delete your account, we also recommend disassociating your Google account from our service and remove the app from your mobile device.
Please note that if you ask us to delete your account, you will no longer have access to the account, and all progress in our app and any unused virtual items will be lost and we will not be able to restore them in the future. We will respond to your request within thirty (30) days. We may use your information unless and until you send us such a request.
Please note that your information, for example those records pertaining to payments or customer service matters, may be retained for legal and accounting purposes. If you have sent or posted content on the Service, we may not be able to delete it.
● If you wish to review, change or correct the information we have about you, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● You can turn off push notifications and local notifications by visiting the “notifications” page within the relevant Service.
● You can stop further use of your geo-location by visiting your device’s settings for the relevant application or the “settings” page for the relevant Service.
European Countries Users’ Rights
If you are located in a country in the European Union, the European Economic Area, or Switzerland, you have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you, which we detail below, and which are subject to exemptions under applicable data privacy laws. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances as set out in more detail below. We also set out how to exercise those rights. Please note that we may require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights. We will respond to a request by you to exercise those rights without undue delay and at least within one month (although this may be extended by a further two months in certain circumstances). To exercise any of your rights, please send an email to email@example.com.
We may decline to process requests in certain circumstances, such as where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive or requests that jeopardize the privacy of others.
● Deletion of your personal data
○ In some circumstances, you may request that we erase some of the personal data we hold about you. Should you wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure. Please note that in order to process your request you must delete our app from your mobile devices and clear our cookies from any device where you have used our service. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from our active databases but may remain in our archives. Please note, however, we may still retain some or all of that information for other purposes such as maintaining financial records, protecting or enforcing legal rights, maintaining marketing suppression lists or for technical reasons such as maintaining technical security or our database integrity. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
● Access and portability.
○ You have a right to know what information we hold about you and in some cases to have the information communicated to you. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us at email@example.com and let us know that you wish to exercise your right of access and what information in particular you would like to receive. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you ask for, for instance if the information includes personal information about another person. In some circumstances, you may request the data we process based on consent or to perform our contract with you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request we transfer such personal data to another party. Your rights are subject to exemptions under applicable data privacy laws. If you wish for us to transfer the personal data to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the personal data or its processing once received by the third party. We also may not provide you with certain data if providing it would interfere with another’s rights (e.g. where providing the personal data we hold about you would reveal information about another person or our trade secrets or intellectual property) as permitted under applicable data protection rights.
○ You have the right to correct any personal data held about you that is inaccurate. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal data we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required.
● Restriction of processing to storage only
○ You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal data we hold about you other than for storage purposes in certain circumstances, e.g. whilst we are considering whether it should be corrected or deleted or, based on your objection, whether we should permanently stop processing. Please note, however, that if we stop processing the personal data, we may use it again if there are valid grounds for us to do so (e.g. for the defense of legal claims or for another’s protection).
■ We are processing the data we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a compelling overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to process it in relation to legal claims.
■ We are processing the data on the basis of historical/scientific research or statistics and you have a particular reason to object. Your right would not apply where we have been tasked with and it is necessary for us to undertake such processing in the public interest.
■ Complaints: In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to deal with your request. This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with the data protection supervisory authority in the EU country in which you live or work where you think we have infringed data protection laws.
This section applies only to California residents. It describes how we collect, use and share Personal Information of California residents in operating our business, and their rights with respect to that Personal Information. For purposes of this section, “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) but does not include certain de-identified or aggregated information, information publicly available in government records, or certain information excluded from the CCPA’s scope.
Your California privacy rights. Effective January 1, 2020, as a California resident, and upon your verifiable consumer request, you have the rights listed below. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases we may decline your request as permitted by law.
● Information. You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months: the categories of Personal Information that we have collected; the categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling Personal Information; the categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
● Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
● Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you. Note that there are a number of exceptions, and we need certain types of information so that we can provide our Services to you. If you ask us to delete some or all of your information, you may no longer be able to access or use the Services.
● Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discriminatory practices prohibited by California law.
Exercising your rights. You may exercise your California privacy rights described above by emailing us at email@example.com, or by contacting us via the “Contact Us” link on our website, or from your in-app account.
We will need to confirm your identity and California residency to process your requests to exercise your information, access or deletion rights. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
Response Timing. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension in writing.
Personal Information that we collect, use and share. We describe the sources from which we collect Personal Information and the business and commercial purposes for which we collect this information in Section 1 (INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE) and Section 2 (HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU) above.
Parallel Space Technology Inc. does not sell personal information of Nevada residents to third parties; however, Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. To submit such a request, please contact us using our Privacy Rights Request form and make sure you include the words “Nevada opt-out” in the “Request Details” section of the request form.
10. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable security measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide when visiting or using the Sites.
11. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Parallel Space Technology Inc. retains all personal information for the duration of the relevant business relationship or, where required, in accordance with its information management policies and schedules, subject to applicable laws. When deleting personal information based on a request from the individual to whom the information relates, we will make reasonable attempts to ensure that all instances of the information are deleted or anonymized in their entirety. For individuals in the EU, Switzerland or U.K. who wish to make requests for access, corrections, or deletion, please refer to the HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION section above.
12. CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION